Wednesday 29 October 2008

New Zealand!



Hi Guys




Just an update from my travels so far.


I left home on september the 21st and went to Hong Kong for 5 days.. interesting trying to move around with my boat but some how both me and the merlin came out alive!




Next I went to stay with some family in the North island of NZ, had a great time with good weather and amazing food. Next I came to Queenstown an amazing small town in the South Island with tons of bars, cool people and far far too many jager bombs... its all about the jager bombs... perfect. I am now working as a riversurfing guide (possibly the best job in the world!) and generally loving life!




Just wanted to write and say well done to all the England team in france it sucked that I had to leave early but I had an amazing last night and am really missing you all!!!! I also wanted to say a massive THANKYOU to Mega for all your support and those coctails in france! Also i heard that Phill and Robyn did really well in Ireland Nice one guys! I have put a couple of pics up that have nothing to do with surfing but are pretty cool anyway.




Cheers




Jack




No comments: